Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phoenix Airport Marriott1101 North 44th StreetPhoenix, AZ 85008
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar is designed specifically for professionals who work with students with special needs.
- Establishing the Framework of Special Education Law
- Unraveling the Requirements of the Individuals With Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Successfully Handling Disciplinary Actions for Special Needs Students
- Ensuring Successful Due Process Procedures
- Protecting the Rights of Children With Special Needs